how can i help my boyfriend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can i help my boyfriend

My boyfriend is addicted to pills he will take any pills to feel "happy". He been doing this for a long time he stoop since 5 days but he not been feeling good he feel sad stressed. And despress. He always mad. He really want to stop we have a baby together and he want to do it cause him me and babyy I want to help him I don't like see him feel like this I feel sad I m making a appointment for him see a causeling or should he go to rehabilitation home I don't know ? I want your opinion guys please I really want to be a happy family he want to also please help? Which is the best thing to do in this case pills addiction?: (

I understand that you must feel overwhelmed and helpless right now. I'm sorry to hear that your boyfriend is struggling with drug addiction. It does sound like he would benefit from some kind of rehab program and definitely talking to a counselor is needed as well. Unfortunately there is only so much that you can do for him, its his struggle and he has to decide to kick the habit or not. I know that its hard to what someone you love suffer. You could benefit from counseling as well. I've included some numbers that can help; The National Alcohol & Substance Abuse Info Center at 800-784-6776 and the website to get information is www.addictioncareoptions.com. Narcotics Anonymous's # is 800-992-0404 and the website is www.na.org, this will give basic information and meeting locations. Addictions Hotline of NJ's # is 800-238-2333 and the website is www.addictionshotoneofnj.org. Hope these help and if you need further help, you can call 2NDFLOOR, we are here 24-7 @ 888-222-2228 or you can even text us on Fridays from 4-8pm @ 908-280-0235. Good Luck.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X