I dont know anymore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont know anymore

People say I'm depressed but I'm not sure. Yes sometimes I'm sad but I'm usually angry. Maybe I'm not depressed but there's something wrong with me. I dont think what's wrong with me can be fixed. School just makes everything worse

Unless these are Professionals who have diagnosed you with depression, I would be careful not to diagnose yourself based of other people's opinions. If you are feeling sad or angry for long periods of time, it may be time to reach out to a counselor or another professional in the mental health field. Some schools have counselors, that could be your first step in helping you to feel better. If you would like to discuss this more with 2ndFloor Youth Helpline call us anytime we are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. We are also now doing texting every Friday from 4-8 at 908-280-0235.

Comment

I feel the same way

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      People say I'm depressed but I'm not sure. Yes sometimes I'm sad but I'm usually angry. Maybe I'm not depressed but there's something wrong with me. I dont think what's wrong with me can be fixed. School just makes everything worse
      look I don't even know who I am anymore. I know how you feel intact I need desperate help to. I don't know whats wrong with me either.

Comment

"I feel the same way" we are happy that you reached out to 2ndFloor Youth Helpline. Your post shows how many of us relate to the original post. It is important if you are feeling this way to reach out to someone you trust (a parent, friend, counselor, 2ndFloor) so that people are aware of the way you are feeling and can help you. Just remember as I mentioned above you can call 2ndFloor Youth Helpline 24/7 888-222-2228. If you don't feel comfortable talking on the phone we have started a texting line and this could be a great way for you to start getting some help. We text every Fridat 4-8 pm at 908-280-0235

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X