Boiling Rage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boiling Rage

I haven't been able to control my anger lately. The most I've been able to do is to run to my room, and lock the door. By that time my would feel like it was on fire, and there would be this strange sensation of expectance. I would eventually punch holes into my walls, write strange poetic type writings not he walls, and eventually i would stab several of my pillows with anything I can find. Im afraid i might relapse and start cutting again, but most immortally I'm afraid I'll do something I could regret for the rest of my life because of the pure consumption of rage. I've tried almost everything to relieve anger, archery, painting, writing, running, reading. I've gotten to the point where if I realize that the boiling feeling has not left after the whole routine I stated previously, I would throw myself into the shower and force myself into freezing water, just to calm down. I have no idea what to do. Im tired of people suggesting to me to do different activities, I always end up obtaining a tolerance for them. I don't want to be angry, but I don't want to block the very emotion the is so natural no real human can say they never felt it. What do I do?

If you are feeling angry and it has become something that you feel you no longer have control over, I would reach out to a Professional. They may be able to give you better coping strategies and/or get to the root of your anger. Another idea is to reach out to someone you trust and talk to them about how you are feeling. If you would like to discuss this more with 2ndFloor Youth Helpline call us anytime we are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. We are also now doing texting every Friday from 4-8 at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X