I need help.... I don't know whats going on

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help.... I don't know whats going on

I am not sure what is going on with me but I have not been myself. I have been sad at times and happy for a little but then i go back to a down mood. Please help me... I cannot think straight... i think of all the bad things... i do not want to but i do... can someone help me. i just want to be happy again and be able to live my life with a smile again. I'm confused and do not know what to do or what is going on.

Thank you for posting to the 2nd Floor Message Board! I'm so glad you did. You are confused and don't know what to do but you are moving in the right direction! You reached out and made this post - awesome. It is really important at this point to reach out to someone who can help you with your down mood. Please reach out to your parents, a teacher or counselor at school, a friend or please reach out to 2nd Floor at 888-222-2228 so we can help. Being confused while in a down mood is normal and it can get much better even after one telephone call! We are here 24 hours per day, 7 days per week and we are concerned about your well being. Take care and please call soon!

Sincerely,

2nd Floor

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X