This topic is closed.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why?

I have a Facebook, I don't receive messages from people often. I have a cell phone but people don't call me often, why is that?

Am I that different?

Hello! Thanks so much for posting to the 2nd Floor Message Board. Facebook and cell phone use is not the only one way to connect and communicate and connect with people. What do you do at school? Do you play sports? Have you joined any clubs or the band? Do you stay after school to attend plays, concerts or sporting events? What do you do on the weekends? Do you belong to any youth organizations? These are important questions and suggestions! Maybe you find more people with Facebook and text you if you become more involved in school and your community and meet more people. We also want to here from you!! You can text us on Fridays starting at 4pm at 908-280-0235. Give it a try! Thanks again for posting

Sincerely,

2nd Floor

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X