asap

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asap

i've never had such a big problem with my parents before, ever. yeah sure, my life is out of control, but having they grew up in the 60s and 70s, they wont and dont understand anything. im 13 years old, and yesterday my mom threw my backpack and coat outside and then she pushed me against the wall and banged me head against it several times and it really hurt. she said she fucking hated me and wouldnt let me go to school. today she blamed the whole thing on me just because i wouldnt change my perfectly dresscode little mermaid shirt. but when i get mad i cant control what i do. i can say the meanest things, but they make me say them. also they lie to me and never tell me anything. they say im a bad kid, and i get why because ive done drugs and i drink but nothing that my other friends arent doing, and im not doing them because they are. im doing them because it makes me feel better and helps me relax and forget about my family, may i include its not for anybody elses entertainment but mine and i even do it alone sometimes. i really never thought i would be saying it but i hate my mom. i have said it multiple times before but this time i really really mean it. i hate everything about her and i want her out of my life. i know thats bad but shes horrible and she always talks shit about me to her sister inlaw and my grandma and uncle. she thinks shes helping me but the only thing she can do to help is just let me run free and do my own thing. my dad never does anything but he thinks im sick. i think my mom is sick, my aunt is bipolar and my grandma and grandpa got divorced when she was about 30, can this lead to any anger issues or mental disabilities? i really dont think i have anything wrong with me, i think she doesnt and it get worse everyday and makes me really mad to get her to think im sick in my head. i hate her a lot and i just want her out. please help i know shes not normal.

Dear ASAP,

Thanks for posting to the 2nd Floor Message Board. You have written about several concerning issue and I think it is important for you to talk to a 2nd Floor Support Counselor. Please call us at 888-222-2228 when you get the opportunity. If you choose not to call it is very important for you to speak to a trusted adult about the issues you are having at home. Please report the issues with your mom hurting you and keeping you from going to school with a teacher or counselor at your school. This is important. If you are not able to do this and your mom pushes you again please call 9-1-1 if you think your mom is getting angry enough to hurt you so the police can come to your house to calm things down and make sure counselors come to the house to help everyone get along better. Thank you for posting and remember it's important to take the action that was recommended in this reply.

Sincerely,

2nd Floor

Comment

Work hard

Work hard. Focus on working. College. Ur future. Set urself a goal. Put on some music and tune out. If your parents abuse you again call 911 immediately. Get involved in after school clubs or sports. I now it's tempting but stay away form drinking please. You need to tell an adult about your mother's situation as she too may need help. -A

Comment

I want to die.

Someone, please talk to me. I'm so depressed at the moment and want to die. Help?

Comment

Ok we are here. Please call us ASAP. We want to listen and help. YOU ARE VALUED AND NEEDED. The intense depression and thoughts you are presently feeling are time limited and will pass! Please promise us you will not hurt yourself and you will call us or someone else you trust: a friend, family member, parent or older sibling of a friend, an aunt or uncle you really like, your next door neighbor, your favorite teacher, anyone who you feel comfortable with. You can also call the National Suicide Prevention Help Line at 1-800-273-8255. Please call now. Promise.....Great! Call us at 888-222-2228 when you are ready!

Sincerely,

2nd Floor

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X