help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

I've been depressed nd ive thought about suicide. I self harm. Very few people know about this. I feel like i will get in trouble f or self harming.. i font know if i should tell someone ... its hard to. Will i get put in a program... if so what kind? I had a question like this with not as much info in it

It can be really hard to reach out and ask for help with something. But sometimes it is our best option. There are some problems that are just to big to handle on our own. It is okay to reach out for help when you need it! As far as your concerns for treatment, we can't tell you what would be the best treatment option for you. But, this is something that you can discuss with an adult, like your parents, family member, teacher, counselor, school nurse, etc. There are so many options and resources. Try expressing your concerns to whomever you tell, and perhaps, together, you can come up with a solution. If you are actively thinking about suicide, which means that you have active thoughts and a plan, it is important to call 911 or go to your local hospital. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 to talk.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X