I'm being stalked....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm being stalked....

So i moved in my home about maybe 6 months ago and someone rode by my house and started taking pictures
    of my house anyways, my parents knew.. then we've noticed everyday when my dad wakes up to go to work
    someone is always parked on the corner at 2AM watching our home, or driving by very slowly and it's
    just creepy so i had an mylol.com and someone messaged me on there saying both my parents names, where i used to live
    and my grandparents address saying if i didn't add him on skype and do what he says, my family and friends will be hurt.
    and recently i woke up with private number missed calls at 1:30 in the morning one at 11:40 and i answered one and it was playing
    my youtube video of me singing... i'm just getting really creeped out and i don't know what to do.

Seriously ... call the police ASAP.
    What is taking you so long?

Comment

This sounds like a very serious situation. I think it would be important to inform your parents of the messages and calls and bring this to the attention of the police. If you are ever in any imminent danger please call the police immediately. Please call us anytime at 1-888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X