Tired

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tired

I think I might actually kill myself, i'm serious. I'm getting tired of my situation in life. I don't want to be the bad person here but I don't really like my mom or sister. I just don't believe the way they act towards me. Excuse me for saying this but they act like b***. They can be rude, blind and emotionally unattached. They can act mean and not care, its as though they enjoy it and that is what makes me mad. They realize what they are doing and then try to act as though they are innocent. They think they are innocent, they don't even see the effect of what they are doing. I just don't know why they act as though they can't be sincere and loving with me. To be honest, after the way they act , i probably would not be comfortable with them if they did towards me. If they dropped dead I don't think i would care or i don't think i would cry. I am the nicest person around and for me to say this is big. I hate to get angry and hurt and emotional. I hate when things or people get to me. I like to be strong because It's the way for me to help other people and live my life. It's hard for me to do so when people get to me and I have to say, my mom and sister do get to me.

When things get to me I always try to rearrange them in my mind, so as to think of it a different way. I try to think positive in other words. I try not to think about things or people that bother me. I guess that's step one. I have been getting really angry lately. When things or people get to me and the way they act after they think they succeed pisses me off.

Whats the point of doing something you know is wrong if your not going to even get anything out of it or try to better yourself or whatever. Your still going to be the same, in the same situation. That pisses me off.

I just want to be happy, I don't like ignorant people, people that act stupid and then try to look innocent, as though they don't know what is going on.

I know I need help but I don't know what's going to happen when I start counseling sessions again.

I wish I could kill myself. I just get tired of living life and meeting people's expectations. I am not happy and that is starting to make me angry. People act so stupid as though they don not know what is going on, as though they don't know that their actions are making this world worse by hurting people.

I am a firm believer that people should love each other and show love.People should show kindness to each other all the time. I not going to lie, I don't with everyone, I avoid negative people that act mean and destructive to society.

At the end of the day, I have love in my heart but I have to be careful too and protect myself.

I am currently thinking of ways to kill myself such as jumping off a building. Or doing research of easier ways to do it.

I'm getting fed up.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 11-23-2014, 12:52 AM.

We are really glad that you reached out to us for some advice on what is going on in your life right now. It does sound like you have been going through an extremely difficult time with your mom and sister. We cant even begin to imagine the effects that their negative behaviors may have had on you, especially since you have endured it for so long. We are concerned to hear that you do wish to kill yourself and that you are researching methods on how to do so. Here at 2NDFLOOR we are considered mandated reporters, and if we do feel that you are in imminent danger we are required to report it. Please know that if you do feel like you are in imminent danger, please contact 911 immediately for help.

Otherwise, based on your post above, we can sense that you are extremely fed up with your current situation with your sister and mom. However, you did reiterate many times that you do have a strong sense of believing that everyone should love each other, and that you do try to reframe any negative behavior that you come in contact with, for you to be able to better cope with the situation. Both of these beliefs are extremely beneficial thought processes that can be powerful aids in helping you to better your life. You also mentioned that you will be going back to counseling, this sounds like a great idea. Sometimes getting an outsiders perspective on things, can help to figure things out as well. Overall, while it sounds like you are really upset and fed up right now, it does sound like you are trying a lot of potentially helpful options to better your situation.

Please know that there are people out there that would like to help you. If you feel like your upcoming counseling sessions are not working, please do not hesitate to call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 1-888-222-2228. We would be happy to talk with you and discuss further options for you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X