Calling For Help Part 2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling For Help Part 2

I finally had the nerve to call, and then I got really scared. I ended up just saying hi and hanging up because I totally went blank. I can't do it. I cannot tell people how I'm feeling by actually talking. Typing, I am fine. I could write an entire book on here, but when I actually have to speak, my brain shuts down. Help!!!

On Friday nights we offer live texting with a counselor from 4pm-8pm. If you're reading this on a smartphone, you can even just click the banner up there ^^^^ during that time frame and you'll be automatically connected. This way you can type and be comfortable. You're not alone in your fear to talk live, that's why we are offering these texting services because it provides more than one way for people to get the help they need. Hopefully we'll hear from you on Friday between 4pm-8pm (908) 280-0235.

Comment

Why is it only Fridays

Comment

Why is it only Fridays

Comment

Unfortunately, at this time our resources are limited and we can only provide it on Friday nights. We are hoping that the need for our texting program becomes popular, and that we are able to expand the times it is offered. Until then, you can feel free to talk to us via our Message board (as you are doing now), and we will answer your concerns within 24 hours. If you do feel the need to call to speak with someone in the moment, you can 2NDFLOOR anytime at 1-888-222-2228!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X