life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• life

hello my name is kalee I am 17 years old I was born July 4th.. but I have had a very rough life style at the age of like nine I started cutting for the fun of it.. when I started doing dhat I did not feel a thing.. I would cut on my arms. but then when I went into like 6th grade I was doing okay for a little bit because I started acting up and doing stupid things. I end up sending my middle school a bomb threat now what kind parents want to have there 6th grader daughter sending threats to there own school. but after all dhat I end finding out my own bio mother had cancer that hurts so much she had stage 4 colon cancer... but after 2 years of fighting she pasted away in a nursing home.. but I did forget to tell you dhat my dad passed away way before my mother he passed away in a car accident he broke his neck Instantly.. then I began to cut deeper and deeper ever time. but then I was sexually abused like eleven days after my parents pasted away. and I wonder why did dhis have to happen to me not dhat I wish dhis on any one else but still it just hurts and I was so young

It sounds like you have been through a lot already at such a young age. I can understand the amount of stress and anxiety that you have. I'm glad that you reached out to 2ndFloor, because going through this alone can be extremely difficult. I wonder if you have ever spoken to one of our counselors before? We are confidential and anonymous, but calling may help us to gain better details of what you have gone through. It also sounds like your self harm is something that you know is not a healthy or safe way to deal with your issues, reaching out to a professional counselor would be a good idea, NJ Mental Health Care’s number is 866-202- 4357 they can direct you to mental health providers. It sounds like the cutting began prior to the loss of both your parents so it is something you should address so that you can begin to take care of yourself in healthier ways. I have also provided a website that deal with ending self-harm, which could be beneficial to you...http://www.selfinjury.com/ As for the sexual abuse, (I'm not sure when it occured) but it is something that you can report. You have gone through so much and talking about it more may be helpful for you so please call 2NDFLOOR any time at 888 222-2228 for more help. We are here 24/7.

888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X