what is life .

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is life .

Lately I've been really pissed off and I have the slightest clue why. Everything annoys me and I realize I'm pushing myself away from my friends and family. I don't know what to do.. I'm just depressed.

A good way to get on handle on what you are feeling is speaking with a professional counselor. It will be best if you speak with your parent or guardian about the health services that you may have available to you. You might also want to spend time with a trusted adult or friend doing activities that you enjoy. Even if you just want to take a walk, read a book, or listen to music those are all ways to cope with these feelings. Think about things that you enjoy doing! Be kind to yourself and celebrate the smallest things. And remember, if you are feeling depressed there is help available. You don't need to go through it alone! Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X