married

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• married

Hi I would like to know if getting married with someone that don't have a good background criminal is good for me will it affect me in the future my bf were arrested for position of bad substance he is in probation now we are having a baby and will like to get married but I would like to get information first please let me kn here ?

You would want to do your best to make sure before you start a future with your boyfriend that he will follow his probation guidelines and stay on track to start a family with you and your baby. You might even want to give him some time to prove himself to you and show that he is on the right track to be the best husband and father he could be. You would have to make sure that he does not drag you into anything that could potentially get you in trouble with the law as well. Just be cautious of these things and if you ever need anything do not hesitate to call the helpline at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X