Is it all true or all lies?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it all true or all lies?

Basically all my life I've never been able to trust people because of my past. I grew up hearing lies after lies wether or not it's was to prevent me from getting hurt. The more lies I was surrounded by the more I beilived it and made it the truth. This has effected me even to this day, Even the closest people get hurt because I don't know how to trust them no matter how long they've been around. It's weird because I want to but sometimes I feel like my mind is a whole other world and a part of me gets scared too. I know I need to let things go and sometimes it's honestly so hard I feel like I battle with my self, I don't know if this is me protecting my self but I want it to end.

Trust is something that is difficult for any person to gain in any situation and with any person. It is not wrong that you feel this way, but it is not healthy that you are pushing people away because of this. Even though your past hasn’t been the greatest regarding trust with people that does not mean that everyone is lying to you. Have you tried talking to your parents or teachers about this? Have you considered going to counseling on this issue as well? You can also call the helpline at anytime if you ever need help with this issue or anything else at 888-222-2228

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X