I feel depressed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel depressed

It's been a week , I didn't go to school for 3 days . I've been In bed , nothing has be cheering me up . I don't have suicidal thought , I just feel very depressed . I have no tiggers , i also feel annoyed and I really don't know what to do . I want to know how are others helping themselves ..

It is really great that you have reached out to 2NDFLOOR and want to know how to cope when feeling depressed. A good way to cope with depression is to go to therapy or to talk about what is going on with someone that you trust. Hanging out with some friends and trying to get out of the house is also a good way to make yourself feel better. Even if you just want to take a walk, read a book, or listen to music those are all ways to cope with these feelings. Think about things that you enjoy doing! And remember, if you are feeling depressed there is help available. You don't need to go through it alone! Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

RE: I feel depressed

Always turn to God when you are in a problem. Know that God is the most important and powerful presence in your life. He is with you. Pray to God.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X