cry baby

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cry baby

Okay so I'm an extremely sensitive girl and I cry almost every night silently to myself but lately I've been crying so much more than usual that I have to run and hide so no one will see me crying or hold it in til I'm alone. I've even cried so much that I've run out of tears sometimes. I just want something to go my way for once in three years and I can't so crying is constant. Please help.

We are glad that you reached out to 2NDFLOOR, its not good to feel so alone. It sounds like there are reasons for you being upset, its not that you are a cry baby. It is okay to cry, but when the crying becomes too much then it is time to reach out for professional help. It sounds like it is time to talk to someone, like a guidance counselor or even a parent so they can help you get help. It is not healthy to be so overwhelmed with sadness that it consumes your life, that can be a sign for depression. There is nothing to be ashamed of so don't hesitate to reach out for help. You took the first step by writing us so be proud of yourself. Here is the number and website to NJ Mental Health Cares http://www.njmentalhealthcares.org/ & 866-202-4357, also call 2NDFLOOR anytime to talk further at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X