Help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Hi. I m pregnant and I m really worry I m 7 months pregnant I know is not good being stressed but. The reason I m is because I don't want to live at my mom's house there not space when the baby born and my boyfriend was working 2 jobs but he got laid off and the money he have is for baby shower so we can't move. Till he work again and there not space for me him and baby at my house we went to. Welfare office and we don't qualify for housing assistant or rent assistance I really don't know what to do I been so worry and sad cause this please if there anything that you think can help me out. Comment this thank u

That is a tough position to be in. Were you told why you didn't qualify for housing assistance? There is usually a waiting period, but if you do qualify, you should get on that waiting list. There are some emergency shelters in NJ that work with pregnant woman or woman with children, but you may not qualify for that, since you technically have housing at your Mom's, even though it's not ideal. Here are a list of shelter's by county in NJ:
    http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?...eless/shelters
    Look in your county and give them a call and see if they have anything available for mother's. You might also want to consider how you use your saved money. While a baby shower might be nice, if housing is more important to you, then that money should go to that instead of a shower. You can always have a shower down the road when your financial situation works out. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X