computer not working

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• computer not working

Believe it or not, I rely on this more than anything. ... I am a tweenage girl and my computer is not turning on although it looks like its loading, but I need it for school and I am afraid of telling my parents cuz they blame me for every mistake and they misunderstand alot. And I dont want to cost them money.... Second problem is that the last link I have been on my computer was to how to put on a tampon yes as wierd as it sounds. .. And I am afraid that my parents would see that once my dad fixes it. My parents dont allow me to see this stuff on the internet. And they will freak out.Saying " THAT'S WHAT U Do?"

Dear Computer Not Working

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Believe it or not, I rely on this more than anything. ... I am a tweenage girl and my computer is not turning on although it looks like its loading, but I need it for school and I am afraid of telling my parents cuz they blame me for every mistake and they misunderstand alot. And I dont want to cost them money.... Second problem is that the last link I have been on my computer was to how to put on a tampon yes as wierd as it sounds. .. And I am afraid that my parents would see that once my dad fixes it. My parents dont allow me to see this stuff on the internet. And they will freak out.Saying " THAT'S WHAT U Do?"
    Dear Computer Not Working,

I am so glad you were able to make this post on the 2nd Floor Message Board even though your computer is not working all that well. Computers are wonderful but sometimes very frustrating! They can become infected with viruses quite easily and experience some of the issue you are describing. Although you are very reluctant to inform your parents of this issue unfortunately this is your only choice. You need the computer for school and you don't have the money to get it fixed or a way to get it to the store to have it fixed. I'm sure your parents will understand! #1 Computers break down very often and since that is the case it would not make sense for them to blame you for a common computer issue; and #2 if your Dad sees the last link as you describe, I'm sure he will understand this is a normal part of growing up for a female and this search was nothing more than that, in fact if your Mom has not had a talk with your about those issues, maybe this will give her an opportunity to! So....give it a try. Tell them or leave them a little note describing the issue with the computer. Call us at 888-222-2228 and let us know how things turned out because we care! Thanks again for posting on our Board and have a great school year!!

2nd Floor Staff

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X