i need some advice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need some advice

so i guess before i say whats going on, ill give some info on me. im a 16 year old female who just finished sophmore year of highschool. i am the lead singer of a band, im one of the top in my class but i have a bad past. almost 2 years ago i had a suicide attempt, i used to self harm.
    about 3 months ago my family got put through DYFS and it stirred alot of stuff up again. i feel terrible, i lost alot of concentration, and i cannot function properly anymore. i just left my band so i could enroll in a program and i feel really depressed and upset about leaving..they were one of the best things that have happened to me since the overdose.they drove me batty though, i was always undermined and treated poorly... i guess im just really confused and idk what to do about much of anything anymore.. i just feel lost..what do i do?..

Singing is a great outlet and you must have enjoyed your band and hopefully will be able to go back to performing again in the future. In the meantime singing even in the shower and along with the radio can be a way to help you relax and feel a little better. It sounds like you made a brave choice to get involved in a program, especially since you mentioned drug overdose and a past suicide attempt. Your mental health and well being are very important and seeking guidance and help is a very positive action to take. Here is a good website for people who have had some suidical thoughts - www.hopeline.com. ( phone number 800 784-2433) . Please call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline, at 888-222-2228 for more help and resources, we are here 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X