Counselors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counselors

Okay so I have a lot of issues that need to be worked out so my Mom took me to a psychiatrist. At first I was fine with letting a person know about my problems. But then I had to be tested so a therapist came into the picture, then I had to see another one for actual treatment, then Mom thought she was too far away so we had to find another one, long story short I'm about to see another therapist and I feel like the world is starting to know all my problems. I only wanted a little help! Not a world of people knowing! Please help!

I understand why you feel bothered about this. However, this is common when it comes to finding the right therapist that works. Also, even though you feel like the world is knowing your problems it is not like these 3 therapists are telling the world or even other people because of confidentiality. So it could be worse! Hopefully this 4th therapist will be the last or at least steady for awhile. I know you don't want a world of people knowing about your problems but it is healthy to talk and you can always call is here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline too! We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X