Chat Lines

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat Lines

Hey. So you wouldn't believe how often I think about killing myself. Mental breakdowns have become a nightly thing. I try my best to fight the urge to cut (I even hung up posters in my room of my favorite band to try to help me stop because it's hard to do that when I know it would disappoint them if saw me doing it). Tonight is really hard to get through and each night is just getting harder. I would totally call the help line but I can't risk my mom hearing me and I can never get my words out through speech anyway. Probably explains why I've been to every therapist in the area and now I've just stopped going because it never worked. Can you recommend a good hot line that is more of a chat or text line? Sometimes I just need a person to talk me down from slitting my wrists. I know I have a lot ahead but I'm scared I might lose to my depression...

You seem to really be suffering right now, but suicide is not the answer. There are hotlines to address both cutting as well as suicide. If you are in the need of a hotline to help you cope with cutting you can contact 1-800-366-8288 or visit their website at www.selfinjury.com. There is also a site for online meetings for individuals that harm themselves www.selfmutilatorsanonymous.org. There are also two hotlines if you are experiencing thoughts of suicide the Hope Center Hotline can be reached at 1-800-784-2433 and the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255. In addition, 2ND Floor is available 24/7 please feel free to contact us at any time.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X