is it just puberty or is it bipolar? or depression cuz idk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it just puberty or is it bipolar? or depression cuz idk

So I (13M) have hit puberty like a yr ago and ever since then my mood has been changing a lot. like a lot lot. sometimes I feel like as if i can do anything, and some days I feel rly sad and lonely and depresso espresso. but I feel like I have more sad "episodes" kinda than happier ones. and the worse part is that it kinda got rly severe. I looked at a stair banister and all of a sudden I felt like falling off of it basically k1lling myself. I want to tell someone, but I feel like ppl will just downplay it by saying "oh ur just sad you'll walk it off" or "ur problems aren't always that bad" and they proceed to go on some rant on how they had to walk through a mountain to get to a Dunkin and blar blar blar. I also don't have a phone so I cant text 2nd floor and/or other hotlines. can someone help me with this? I'd rly appreciate it thx

hi there, thanks for reaching out to 2ndfloor to talk to someone about this. it is normal to experience mood changes when going thru puberty, however, if you are having suicidal thoughts and don't have access to a hotline - we strongly urge you to speak to a trusted adult about this. it could be a teacher or guidance counselor, a parent, or other adult family member that you feel comfortable with to get the help you need. feel free to message back on the message board as well to keep the conversation going.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X