Feeling weird

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling weird

hi, im not sure whether to put this under general issues or school, so srry if it is not the correct topic. i think it started maybe in november and i haven't been feeling like myself. the feeling started gradually but i think overtime i am getting more and more out of touch with myself. whenever i'm at school i feel ok. theres this boy im really hung up on and i talk to my friends but school always feels so empty and its like every day is the same. home i think is worse because i do not have a routine, at least at school there is a cycle. im not sure what i am feeling, and i haven't felt like this in a long time. it feels kind of numb, and its like everyday is passing by really fast but also really slow.. i dont feel like doing the things i love to do anymore, and i feel like i am losing touch my myself and becoming a person that i am not. i dont know what to do, and i dont know what i am feeling. please respond

Hello. It’s sounds like you really like someone at school and it maybe it’s making you feel out of sorts. If you ever feel like you need to talk on the spot go to guidance for support. You can practice some breathing exercises when you feel overwhelmed as well or practice it anytime, here is a link to calm but there are many on YouTube https://youtu.be/aNXKjGFUlMs?si=0Cz9rIjqvLgjw452. Try writing in a journal as an outlet. It can allow you to reflect on what helps you and what was triggering during the day. Focus on what makes you happy daily and try to do affirmations in morning. If you want to talk about this or anything else, please reach out to second-floor anytime.We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X