I don’t feel real.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don’t feel real.

I don’t feel real anymore. Time is going by too quickly. I see people and bugs and things that are there and then aren’t and I don’t know what is happening. I’m tired and done and scared.

Sorry you are having a tough time right now. Things in life do change and that can be scary at first. Not alone with those feelings. It’s always good to talk about your worries or concerns with someone trustworthy..Can you reach out and talk to someone? A parent? Counselor? Friend? Aunt? Uncle? talking about your feelings can help. We are here 24/7 if you want to talk more about this or anything. Please call or text 888-222-2228. You stated I’m done, If you are feeling that you are overwhelmed and hopeless just know we are here anytime so don’t hesitate to reach us or you can call 988 for assistance asap.

Comment

I cant no more I really just want my brain to reset itself I'm always going through something negative. There are bad thought in my heads that always come back at random times of the day and even when I'm trying to sleep the negative voices in my head always has something negative to say that just shakes me to the core I tried using a mental health app but that rarely did anything even as I'm typing right now I'm worried sick as to when those voices could ruin any moment. This started happening early September when I was experiencing the same thing. this also happend 2 years ago when depression hit me hard along with an anxiety disorder, I always wanted to commit suicide by jumping out of a moving car. (I had no one to talk to just going to school crying and coming home crying wrapping myslef with a blanket hoping that I could run away to paradise knowing I could finally be alone) This was after I went to the psych ward for the same thing. I dont know what to do.. My mental state is suffering which is affecting me.

Comment

Please call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline so we can help you further. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X