overthinking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• overthinking

my mind makes me think things i dont want to think sometimes and it scares me because i think they will become real what do i do it makes me cry

Glad you reached out. Sounds like you are having some anxiety. Reach out to someone you trust to talk about your feelings, it can help just to express yourself. Maybe even see about getting a therapist. Here is a resource that offers some helpful tips on how to cope with anxiety at https://www.mentalhealthishealth.us/feeling/anxious/. If you wanna talk about anything, please call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228. We are 24/7.

Comment

Glad you reached out. When those thoughts come into your mind think of ways you can calmly distract yourself. Watch your favorite movie, TV show, play some music, draw. Try to do activities that take your mind away from the scary thoughts and puts you in a calmer state of mind. Best of luck!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X