Loves me or not

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loves me or not

I have a friend who I go out with, we went to prom, he has come to family functions all to the point my family calls him my boyfriend. But he says he loves me but does not want to be exclusive because we are too young. I really like him and want to ask him if we can please be exclusive but afraid that is rude since he told me he does not want to be.

Hi there, thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR. Being honest with someone about how you feel and what you need is not rude. If you would like to be exclusive with this person, try having a conversation with them. But, be prepared they may not want the same thing. If this is the case, I think it is important for you to reevaluate your relationship with this person. You should not sacrifice your individual needs for someone else's. If you would like to continue chatting, please call or text us. Our phone number is 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X