Toxic freinds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toxic freinds

I've been dealing with toxic friends they're always ignoring me acting like I'm not even a human being like I don't have feelings they use me for assignments and projects and homework but then just abandon me like I'm some sort of trash and every single day I get ignored by them and called annoying and it just breaks my heart but if I stop being friends with them I'm going to be heartbroken but if I keep being friends with them also going to be heartbroken

I am glad you reached out to 2ndfloor. I think you need to decided how much you really need these friends. It sounds like they aren't true friends with the way they are treating you. I would suggest making a pro and con list to see if you want to continue the relationships. Sometimes seeing things in writing helps. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact 2ndfloor by text or phone. Out number is 888-222-228. Good luck.

Comment

Hi, I think it is great that you reached out to 2ndfloor. I agree with the comment above. While it may be very difficult to end these friendships in the beginning, it is important to surround yourself with individuals who build you up and make you feel good about yourself. Are you currently involved with any clubs or teams, or do you have the opportunity to join any? It may be beneficial to surround yourself with other people and create new friendships. Also, it may be helpful to express your feelings to your friends. If they continue to behave this way after you discuss what is going on, it may be easier to move on from these friendships. Please feel free to contact 2ndfloor through call or text if you would like to continue talking about this. As mentioned above, the phone number is 888-222-2228.

Comment

hi! i’ve experienced this before and it’s better to let go than hold on ( you’ll find people who respect and love you like family so don’t worry about being alone or anything and if you ever need anyone we could be friends!!

Comment

Hi! It sounds like you have been a great resource to your friends academically. Have they reciprocated in return? It sounds like you have been the only contributing party to these relationships. It also sounds like you are looking for people who will acknowledge you, not ignore you. It sounds like you are looking for friends who will ask about your feelings, not ignore them. It also sounds like you want the people you spend time with to enjoy your presnce, not state that you are annoying. These are all far more than reasonable wants. With that in mind, it may be time to reevaluate your relationship with these people. It does not sound like they align with your definition of friendship. Know that peoples wants and needs in friendship change over time and that is normal. Making new friendships can be daunting, but it may be less exhausting than holding onto relationships that have expired. If you are still having this conflict and would like to talk about it more, 2nd floor staff is available 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Best of luck, it will be hard, but be brave.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X