Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :(

i have no friends

There are a lot of ways to make friends. Try talking to someone you've never talked to, sitting next to people you don't normally sit next to, join a new club or sport, do after school activities or try doing things you don't normally do socially to meet new people. It can be difficult sometimes but try taking a risk and seeing it that helps you to meet new people and make new friends. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Hello, thank you for reaching out to 2ndfloor. As the comment above said, there are a number of ways to make friends. Are there any clubs or teams you are a part of or can join? Maybe talk to people you sit near during class or at lunch. Reaching out to others can be nerve-racking, so take it one step at a time. Feel free to call or text us at anytime. The phone number is 888-222-2228.

Comment

I am in 6th grade and I have tried everything to make friends even being me!!! I am just depressed and hopeless I have been to the counselor but she is always pairing me up with the "weird kids"
        and me personally I really do not want to be freinds with them,Trust me I have tried.I am just sick of life I AM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My parnets will not really do anything I have made like 5 friends one was spreding rumors about me one betrayed me 2 just left me and one has like no knowlage about anything and no empathy will i be alone forever probaly.And eveyone just says,there are a number of ways to make friends. Are there any clubs or teams you are a part of or can join? Maybe talk to people you sit near during class or at lunch OH I FORGOT TO ADD SOMETHING
        I where a hijjab

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X