it hurts to be around my friends

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it hurts to be around my friends

I dont enjoy my best friends company anymore. It just feels like a chore to be around her. Shes just negative all the time, and it sucks the life out of me. I feel awful, but i know im not in the wrong. tbh i dont enjoy socializing with anyone anymore. I just dont know what to do anymore. nothing makes me happy.

hi there, thanks for reaching out to 2ndfloor. it's ok to not feel the same about your friend anymore, but if you're feeling like nothing is making you happy then you might want to look into seeing your physician to discuss any concerns regarding mental health. we are also here 24/7 if you need to talk about this more - call or text 888-222-2228.

Comment

Originally posted by 2NDFLOOR View Post
      hi there, thanks for reaching out to 2ndfloor. it's ok to not feel the same about your friend anymore, but if you're feeling like nothing is making you happy then you might want to look into seeing your physician to discuss any concerns regarding mental health. we are also here 24/7 if you need to talk about this more - call or text 888-222-2228.
      Thank you we ended up taking a break from each other <3

Comment

I'm sorry you're going through this. It seems like a tough situation. I do know what it's like to have someone literally take the life out of you because of their own drama etc. Why don't you try talking to this friend about it in an approachable not attacking way? If the problem does not get resolved it might be time to let go of this friend for your own benefit. I hope things get better!

Comment

It's good that you're able to set boundaries with your friend. That shows that you are a very strong person!

Comment

Hi! I am sorry to hear about the way you are feeling. It can be hard to confront friends about feelings as it can be awkward and cause fights. However, many times it is for the better and can end up making your relationship stronger. Do what you feel is right, we are here for you!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
            Working...
            X