Fangirl Problem.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fangirl Problem.

asically, concert tickets for a band I like are going on sale next week. I have two friends who also enjoy this particular band's music. As soon as I heard this band was coming to my area, I informed my friend who hasn't ever seen them live before. I told her that we need to get tickets together and we worked out how we could make this possible. Now, this whole time I was thinking of my other friend. She has seen them live twice. Here's the problem, theses two girls do not get along whatsoever. So, I thought well I will only mention it to the girl who hasn't seen the band live before.
    Then late last night, my friend (the one I didn't tell about the tickets) texted me asking if I wanted to go because her dad's friend works at the arena we are going to. I haven't answered her, because I already worked things out with my other friend.
    Theses girls do not like each other at all. And to be honest, I'd rather go with the girl I wanted to go with originally. My problem is how do I turn down the other girl, without hurting her feelings? Like, what if she ends up going to the concert by herself and sees me and another girl whom she hates there too?
    I don't know what to do at all. I feel horrible on how I went about with this. It's not like I can just make them work it out or something. I've been trying to have them get a long since middle school. It's not an option to have them "make up".
    And like I said before, I am leaning toward one girl than the other. I'd rather go with the girl who hasn't seen them live before. I've been asking my siblings and stuff what I should do and they are no help. All they say is that I should have them get along or not go to the concert with either of them. But I really want to go with the original girl!

I can understand how stressful this must be for you. Sometimes we have different groups of friends that don't always get along. Unfortunately this can put us in situations that may cause one friend to feel hurt. Knowing that you already made plans with the one friend I think it is important to be honest with your other friend. Just explain to her that you are sorry, but you already made plans to go with someone else. You could tell her you wish they could all go together and you don't want to hurt her feelings, but that it would be hard to change the plans you made now. If you need more help call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline anytime to talk at 888-222-2228!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X