Best Friend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Friend

I lost my best friend recently. I wont say how and when but its was unexpected. People keep telling me time heals all wounds but honestly it feels like it gets worse. Everyday I remember he's gone and plans we had for the future are gone. Like the day we turned 21 we were going to go to every bar and just go crazy. He was with me through everything we were at good terms before he passed but months before i wasn't a good friend and now i feel guilty. I talked to him a hour before he passed and keep thinking there was something i could do to stoP it but unless I can make myself a time machine theres noynothing i can do. Im usually distracted by the incident by going out but when im home its the worst. Idk why im writing this i guess i just wanted to vent. I remember they posted this website and number all over school last year and me and him called the number in the middle of class playing around we got sent to the office. I love the memories with him.

First of all, sorry about your loss. Sounds like you guys were really close. The past is something that cannot be changed, so beating yourself up over your actions in the months prior to his death is not going to accomplish anything. Instead, do your best to focus on the fact that you made up and were on friendly terms. While it may not seem like it now, time does make it better. You'll still always have moments of saddness, but the overwhelming feelings of grief get easier with time. Check out this website if you have time. It describes how the grief and loss process works for most people. http://www.recover-from-grief.com/7-...-of-grief.html
    Call us anytime to talk at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X