Co workers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co workers

So im 13. And i have no real friends. Only "co workers" as my mom explained-> school friends. No one really wants to hang out with me and they basically hate me outside of school.they dont bother to talk to me or ask if im ok. . They only bother with me in school SOMETIMES. Honestly they hardly talk to me in school... I have a pretty good life in general. But i feel so alone lately and i just cant take it anymore. They dont bother with me and my mom calls me a loser sometimes and my dad just tells me to get over it and that it doesnt matter but its killing me . And when i stay up for hours at night just thinking about this i cant help but agree with the thought of hating me just like all my "friends". I feel like im second choice to everyone. If it was a saturday night and i invited my friends over they would skip out to go do something with the "elite" group. I feel so broken and alone inside. And i dont even hve family to help me. They hate me too. My mom the other night, when i was talking to her about this, said she didnt care and all this other sh*t. They dont care about me. And im basically done.

It's hard to sometimes feel like we have no one that cares about us in our lives, and sometimes that can be made more difficult when we aren't feeling supported at home. At times parents get very involved in adult concerns and forget just how important having friends is to a younger person. Here are a few ideas to try to get a few more friends. Join a group or activity, sometimes it is easier to make friends in smaller groups with people that have like interests. Take a risk and reach out to people that you normally wouldn't. See someone sitting alone or seems lonely? Ask them if you can sit with them and strike up a conversation. Finally, maybe you could try to talk to your mom and dad about how their actions are impacting you. They may not even realize that they are hurting you so much. Call us anytime to talk at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X