What do I do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I do?

Okay so I'm in kind of a weird situation. So I recently moved back to my hometown, and I immediatley warmed up to two people. Let's call them A and B. I found out that A and I were friends when we were toddlers, and that our parents know each other and everything. We even have cute pictures of us having "play dates." (P.S., A is a guy). So we're pretty close and my family really likes him. Then there is B. A and B are together. She and I are good friends, and she knows that I find A really attractive and whatnot, but I won't date him or try to spilt them up, you know? Because like I respect them so much. But last weekend and last night (today is Sunday), A spent the night at my house with me and my bro. We had a good time, but my bro fell asleep so A and I pulled an all-nighter. Around 6:30am, we crashed. The bad thing about that is that we were sitting on my bed talking, and so we fell asleep on my bed. We were NOT under the covers. There was NO cuddling. NO sex. NO kissing. NO NOTHING. But when I woke up around 8:00am, my older bro's gf is there and she was like "that's f*cking messed up. You shouldn't be sleeping in the same bed with a guy at your age." So then I went back to sleep and woke up around 9:00 and I told my mom what happened. She said not to tell people about it, especially B, because some people won't like that. I mean it wasn't a big deal to A or me, but it apparently was to everyone else. I just kinda feel like a bad person. I also feel like A and I have some chemistry. B is moving soon and I'm afraid for the future. What should I do? I like him but I don't know how much I truly do. I don't know if I'm ready for a boyfriend right now... Especially my best friend's boyfriend and my bestfriend. Please help :/ Thanks

While you had no bad intentions and didn't do anything wrong, most people would find that to be an inappropriate behavior for someone who has a girlfriend (on his part too). Think about if the situation was reversed and your boyfriend slept on the same bed with another girl (and it sounds like you have a bit of a crush on him). You probably wouldn't be too happy with him or her even if nothing happened. It's a very intimate behavior to stay up all night then sleep on the same bed and that is crossing a line for many people. Your mom probably has some good ideas. Chalk it up to not knowing, be confident that you did nothing wrong, but if you don't want any judgements from others, especially B, you might want to consider not doing it again. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X