Left Out

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left Out

All of my friends leave me out of everything. The whole friend group went out to eat, posted it all over facebook, and didnt invite me. The other day, they told me they were going home but then I saw them hanging out. This happens so frequently, I really dont know what to do. Ive confronted them about it, and they say sorry but continue to ignore me. Theres really no other people at my school who I can be friends with. Im so sick of being walked on, made fun of, and used.

It sounds like your "friends" are not acting like true friends anymore. Unfortunately, that happens sometimes as you get older, friendships can change. I am sorry that it makes you feel bad! Try to look beyond the situation and realize that you are lucky for seeing their true colors now instead of later. True friends do not treat each other that way and there is no need to feel bad about you, it is them who have the problem. I hope that helps you! Call 2NDFLOOR anytime to talk, we are here 24 hours a day @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X