reaching out? or not?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reaching out? or not?

i used to be friends with this person but we parted ways last year after our 8th grade graduation. i want to reach out to them, but i dont know if i should because we got into a few fights and had a lot of friendship drama in our friend group shortly before we hugged and said our goodbyes on the last day of school. we never said "text me" or anything like that and neither of us have reached out since. id love to reach out, but my other friend hates them. if i reach out, i risk losing my other friend. what do i do?

It is common for friendships to part ways after a graduation but that doesn't mean that the friendship has to terminate completely. What if you reach out to check in and see how this person is doing? This is a good way of keeping connected by being civil. This does not mean that you have to force a close friendship on yourself with them, but it assures you don't lose an old friend either. If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to text or call 2NDFLOOR anytime 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X