I lost my BFF

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lost my BFF

About 7 months ago, me and my best friends stopped talking. We still aren't talking. I really miss her. We were best friends for 8 years and I really wish I haven't ruined our friend ship. It just ended, no fight or anything. I texted her 2 months later and asked what was going on and she said I was to much drama for her. But honestly I really miss her and want to apologize But is it to late? Can someone please help me ;(

From what you explained in the post, it sounds like your friend has some unresolved feelings about your friendship and does not want to continue with it at this time. Unfortunately, that happens sometimes as you get older, friendships can change. I am sorry that it makes you feel bad! If you really want closure with the friendship, then ask her to meet you somewhere to talk it out. Just remember that her reaction to what you say may not be what you are hoping for, but it may be what you need to move on with or without her.
    I hope that helps you! Call 2NDFLOOR anytime to talk, we are here 24 hours a day @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X