My friend is very unhappy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friend is very unhappy

My friend just tried to commit suicide yesterday and me and my friends just don't know what to do she's just trying to pushe us away what to do please help

It is very sad to hear that your friend is so unhappy that she attempted suicide. As friends you should be supportive and stand by her even though you feel she is pushing you and your friends away. She probably feels that she is not loved and cared for so it is imperative that you stand by her even though seems not to want to be around you. She may be feeling sort of embarrassed and more likely thinks that you think of her differently and for that reason you need to show her, and make her see that you are there for her no matter what has happened you will be there for her. Another suggestion if you haven’t done so is to alert an adult that you trust and are comfortable speaking too. You can always call us at the call center at 888-222-2228 if you want to further discuss the problem. Hope this helps. Please call us!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X