I have no friends

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no friends

Life sucks and even though people talk to me....I have no one to talk to or hang out with. What should I do? I want to switch schools for a fresh new start.

It can be very difficult to make friends, but running away from your problem will only make it that much harder. All you need to do is be yourself and show people how wonderful of a person you are and they will want to be your friend. A lot of times teens make friends by doing different extracurricular activities. Not only does it allow you to meet new people but it looks great for college and job applications. By doing one or more of these activities you surround yourself with a group of people who have the same interests as you and it is a great way to met new people and start a friendship. Also you can always count on your family to be your friend, especially if you have a sibling. I know at your age it may not seem it but your family will be there for you no matter what. Good Luck, and be yourself Please feel free to call 2NDFLOOR anytime to discuss this issue at 1-888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X