I feel like I'm losing my only friend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like I'm losing my only friend

so I feel like I'm losing my only friend. he's always been here for me. I don't like anybody else, or trust anybody else. me and him haven't been talking a lot lately and I feel like he hates me. I already struggle with severe depression, self harm, anorexia, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, and insomnia. I feel like I don't have anyone anymore. I feel so alone. I just don't know what to do. everyone hates me. I get bullied all the time. I get beat up all the time. I just don't know what to do at this point.

If you are thinking about or having thoughts of suicide please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline @ (800) 273-8255 or call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228 immediately. It sounds like you have a whole lot of things going on right now with your eating disorder, thoughts of suicide, and the loss of a friendship. You really need to reach out to someone for help. It is important to be honest and forthcoming with information so reaching out to someone you trust would be beneficial (e.g. parent, school counselor, teacher, coach, doctor, friend’s parent, trusted adult, etc.). Eating disorders are very difficult to manage on their own; reaching out to a professional will help you through this process and improve your self-esteem. Some additional resources are The National Eating Disorder Association @ (800) 931-2237 or their website is www.nationaleatingdisorders.org. Another website is called www.something-fishy.org, it gives online support for eating disorders.

As for your friendship goes, maybe give it some space and time. Giving your friend some time and space will also offer you the opportunity to address some of your internal struggles. It is unhealthy to look for others to make you happy; you need to feel good about yourself regardless of the actions of other people. When it is appropriate, try to talk to your friend about how you feel, maybe he doesn’t even realize how you’re feeling about the friendship. Sometimes friendships change as we get older and that is completely normal. It is also normal to be sad about this loss.

If you are being bullied, tell the school administration, such as the guidance counselor. This will make the school administration aware that this problem exists within the school. You can also make a report with your local police department. You can also visit the website www.bullystoppers.com for more information. You can also call us here at the center at 888-222-2228 if you want to talk.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X