I moved and My Besties are having fun w/o me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I moved and My Besties are having fun w/o me

So I moved a couple months back and now my best friends are doing a whole bunch of fun things together and it makes me depressed because they don't invite me or anything. I see all the pictures they post on Instagram and it makes me sad because I know that there were many times when we would do stuff together and post pics and they would tag me in the pictures and it would be fun. But now, they just tag eachother in the pics. I feel like we are fading. We don't text much(I'm grounded) and whenever I do text her she takes forever just to reply. We make plans to get together but it never really happens/ works out because of reasons. I really don't want our close friendship to fade. She's my other half and idk what I'd do without her. I hate my new school which just adds to the depression. I heard news from someone that she was in the hospital because of a failed sucicde attempt and I feel so bad that I wasnt there for her, because if I hadn't moved, I would be there for her. Now, I really want to swallow a whole bunch of pills, not just for this reason, but for life in general. Best case scenario, I'll end up in the hospital. Me and her had been through it all. We've cried on eachother's shoulders and we even stopped each other from suicide in the past. But now I don't have her to stop me. I feel like I have nothing to look forward to in life.

Well, hurting yourself is going to solve nothing...in fact, it will probably make your situation worse than it currently is. If you feel like you are going to hurt yourself, call 911, tell an adult and/or call the NJ Hopeline at (855) 654-6735. As far as your friendship goes, maybe you can tell them how you feel about what's going on. Friendships don't have to end, but sometimes they do change over time, especially if there is now distance between you. By the way, if she did hurt herself, it is in no way your fault. This is a decision everyone makes on their own and you moving or not being there has nothing to do with it. Another thing you might want to try is posting some older pictures of the three of you hanging out and tag them in it. Talk about the good times you used to have and say how you're really looking forward to getting together again. Again, if you're thinking of hurting yourself, please use the numbers provided above or if you ever just need someone to talk to call us at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X