My friends hang out with me less and less

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friends hang out with me less and less

So recently my friends have been ignoring me and hanging out with me less and less. I also recently joined theatre and my friends have been getting mad at me because i have made new friends. It makes me really mad because i want to be able to have new friends and them not get so mad. i walk with my new friends and they give me a really dirty look. I always look on snapchat and they are hanging out and they didnt even ask me if i wanted to hang out or anything. It makes me feel really left out.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this. Have you tried speaking with your friends about how you are feeling? Maybe they don't realize that you are feeling left out and a conversation could clear that up. It could also be they are jealous that you have those new friends and they are feeling like you aren't spending enough time with them. Anything is possible and a conversation to clear the air could make things easier. In any case, you aren't doing anything wrong by having additional friends. You can have as many friends as you like and there is nothing wrong with that. And any real friends wouldn't be mad at you for having other friends. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X