i literally do not have friends.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i literally do not have friends.

i know that people use this as a joke, but i'm serious. i have nobody i can talk to, nobody i can have fun with; nobody to call my friend. i have one internet friend who lives 1000 miles away. i don't feel like i have any company and i just feel alone.

I am glad that you reached out to 2ndfloor Youth Helpline. I am sorry you are going through this and you feel like you are alone and have no friends. Is it possible for you to speak to your parents about how you feel? You could also reach out to a counselor at school. Many times a counselor can help you make some friends or give you strategies so you can make your own friends. No one should feel alone. Please feel free to reach out to 2ndfloor by message board, phone or text if you would like to discuss this or anything else further. We are available 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Good luck and Happy New Year!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X