Dreams

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreams

A couple of days ago I dreamed about someone i used to work with (therapist) i dreamed that she was sitting on my lap i kissed her on her cheek, i think about her as a mother to me, I truly do love her, I stopped working with her a couple months ago and i miss her, I even cried about her, i read online that it means that she's either thinking about me or talking about me? Is this true? Ps.im a female who dates males but im sexually attracted to Women, Not in a sex way but like a lapdance or stuff like that.

I don't think that it necessarily means she was thinking or talking about you, although there are people that believe dreams do have meanings like that. More likely it was you thinking about or missing her that made her have a guest appearance in your dream. Was there a reason you stopped working with her if you had such a great connection? Is it possible to maybe see her once a month as your winding down to make the transition easier? In any case, it sounds like your experience with her was special and helpful so that's a good thing. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

I stopped working with her because i worked with her for so long. I would love to see her again but the last time we saw each other didnt go as great. I have another question too, do you think im bisexual?

Comment

You mentioned that you date guys but are just attracted to women which is normal for many girls and does not necessarily mean you are bisexual. Of course, there is always a chance that you could be just like anyone else. With that being said if you are basing this question off of your dream and thoughts about her I wouldn't just use this one factor to lead you to questioning your sexual orientation. If you would like to discuss this further please call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X