I don't know what to do and I seem to always mess things up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know what to do and I seem to always mess things up

My best friend had this thing with another guy in our grade, he managed to manipulate my friend into drinking, drugs, and sucking his dick. The other day while she was going down on him she stopped & then he got mad at her. He threatened to end everything and then boom, she's taking all of her fucking anger out on me when i asked her what happened. I've known her since we were small, she's like my sister and lately I don't Even know what to do anymore, I don't think I did anything wrong.

It sounds like you are good friend to her and often times people can take out their frustrations out on the people closes to them. Maybe try to have a heart to heart with her about why she lets this guy manipulate her...you said she is like a sister so talk to her. It could be that she is looking to you for help and support, just a thought. Regardless of whether she talks about the boy problems, maybe just try to talk to her about things and even about how she is taking her anger out on you. I hope this helps you some! If you need to talk more about this or anything give 2NDFLOOR a call at 888-222-2228 or text us at the same number anytime.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X