I'm always the last choice.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm always the last choice.

I have a really close guy friend, I like him, but i'm not his only female friend. I feel like he chooses all the others over me so easily. He will never admit it though, but being friends with him makes be feel so bad about myself because I feel like i'm never good enough. A lot of his other friends are really pretty and I get so jealous of them because I really like him. He always says i'm pretty and i'm just as important as them but it's so hard to believe. I don't know what to do because i know being friends with him causes me a lot of stress and makes me feel bad about myself, but when i'm away from him I miss him so much.

This is a tough situation to be in. Sometimes being friends with someone you have feelings for is too much and the "pain" and "stress" it causes isn't worth the benefits you get from the friendship. It isn't great, but sometimes in life you have to make choices that make your life better. Of course, if you feel like the friendship is worth the difficulties it causes (and it could be) you can choose to stay involved, but with the understanding that it is going to cause you these feelings. Why do you have difficulty believing him and the things he says to you? If he doesn't have a reason to lie to you, why would he? Try to enjoy the fun of the friendship and not focus on the negatives. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X