Forgiving friends

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgiving friends

I've had trouble making friends in high school and now I'm a senior and ready to graduate. I have a boyfriend that I've dated for a year and we are super happy together. We tried setting up our best friend, who's a male, with a girl that I was friendly with and now that things have finally worked out for them the female friend attacked me over text about how I'm such a shitty friend and that I could never relate to her. There was a misunderstanding but I was still really hurt by her words. The male friend is like my brother and I can't see myself forgiving his new girlfriend. I'm so hurt by what has happened and all I want is for him to choose me over her. My boyfriend doesn't know what to do and I've been crying every day this week. I feel so alone and I just want My best friend back on my side. I can't bring myself to forgive her because I know if I did I would just be unhappy. I can talk to anyone about how I feel and I'm starting to think everything is my fault when it really wasn't. I don't want these friends anymore because I've always learned to cut the bad people out in my life, but if I lose them then I lose my boyfriend too. PLEASE HELP!!! I feel so alone.

I am sorry to hear that you are going through this. Maybe you can try talking to your male friend and telling him that you feel worried or anxious about your relationship with him , he might be able to reassure you that you aren't going to lose him. As far as the girl friend goes, why don't you try talking to her and see if you guys can find any common ground so that all relationships remain intact? I think it can be very difficult sometimes to forgive people, but it definitely isn't worth it to end your senior year off being angry with anyone. Try to see if there is anything with this relationship worth saving. When you feel this stressed, it is common to blame yourself for everything that is going on but remember that there are other people involved and it not just you. Good luck with the end of your senior year and this whole situation! Please feel free to call or text us at 888-222-2228 if you ever need anymore support!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X