friends that Bully in ways you don't understand

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friends that Bully in ways you don't understand

I have a couple "close" friends that i talk to @ school. We are pretty close when we are alone, but whenever everybody comes together they pick on me. Im sick and tired of it. what should I do with these relationships??????? Should i give them up or should i work with them??????? PLEASE!!!!!!!!! I NEED ANSWERS

I'm sorry that your friends are treating you so poorly. Have you ever mentioned their behavior to them? Before completely giving up on these friendships you could try explaining to them the way they are making you feel in these situations. If their behavior doesn't change then you may not want to continue surrounding yourself with people that treat you this way. However, you may find that they didn't realize how they were treating you. If you want to talk more you can call/text 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X