Losing Her ,

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing Her ,

Okay , I've been friends with this girl ever since the summer of 2012 . & We been sort of close . Things are changing . I can't really bare to lose anymore people in my life , since Im losing so many . Shes basically all I have. Im going through , with a bout to be losing a family member . Now Im stressing and depressing , and I cant do this anymore . I feel like I cant stand anymore , and Ill faint or pass out .

First, if you are not feeling well physically or emotionally, seek medical attention. There could be a reason why you are feeling faint. Reach out to a school guidance counselor, mom or dad, cousin, or an adult you trust to confide it. It sounds like there are a lot of changings going on in your life so it’s always good to have a support system. Change is not always easy to experience but it is a part of the growing process. Talk to your friend about how you feel, maybe she doesn’t realize how you’re feeling about the friendship. Sometimes friendships change as we get older and that is okay! I hope that helped and if you need to talk further at any time please call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228, we are here 24-7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X