Done

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Done

I'm done with living. I can't take it any longer. My friends started rumors about me and made half the school hate me. I lost my best friend becuase he told me there was to much drama surrounding me and he didn't want to get involved. My ex boyfriend makes me hate life becuase he always tells me no one likes me becuase I'm a bit** no one likes me . I need a sign . I need something . I need a reason to live please give me one please I don't want to end my life but I'm so depressed right now idk what to do

None of the things you describe in your post are reasons to be done with living. They are normal parts of everyday life that pre-teens and teens go through...and they stop at some point. It's true, that right now while you are going through these experiences they are really hurtful, but you need to be strong and work through these difficult times. You say right in the post that "half the school hates you" and while that's hurtful, it also means half the school doesn't. Focus on the people that are support systems in your life and don't bring you down with negativity. Don't expect a sign, instead take action and make your own sign...join a new group, sit next to someone you usually don't, talk to a person in class that you've never talked to...all these are things you can do to create new friendships. If you ever feel like you are going to hurt yourself, call the Suicide Prevention Lifeline at (800) 273-TALK for help. That is never the appropriate answer. If you ever want to talk, you can call us as well at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X