Hated

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hated

Okay so there was this rumor that I called someone a wh**e. Although she knows I didn't call her that I told my one friend I think this kid (let's call him a) A started the rumor. Now my friend thought it was okay to tell A that I said that and A flipped on me and he is being very rude to me. A used to be a friend but I thought it was him because he gossips a lot and I just was angry. So anyways my friend told A and now A Hates and ranted to my friends (including the one that told him) about me. All of them decided not to talk to me anymore and now all of the people that used to be my friend hate me. I lost everyone in my life and I just feel so alone . I cry myself to sleep every night because I trusted the wrong person. And now everyone hates me and I have 0 friends. Idk what to do. I can't tell my parents I just can't and telling a teacher will make it worse. Please just please help me I'm so lost pleae .

Sometimes in life it may feel like we've lost everyone, but very rarely is that ever that case. Look around you for people that are still friendly to you and don't care about the drama currently going on in this group. At some point, you may even want to approach some of these friends and explain to them that you were just angry when you blamed A and didn't really mean anything by it. It's good that they at lease didn't believe the first rumor that you called someone a name. Keep you eyes open for other options, things are rarely as bleak as they seem, but we need to keep our eyes open to other options that are out there. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X